Friday, June 17, 2011

Green Lantern


SF: I always thought Green Lantern was a decent super hero but Hal Jordon really had no imagination. Alas this seems to have spread to the script writers too. Bored to tears, I almost didn't make it to the end. I wanted to like this film but the characters are one dimensional and the plot (though fine in the comic) has been reduced to nonsense. Also don't like the attempt to emulate Richard Donner's opening to Superman. The effects are fine but I'm struggling to find any redeeming features. 3/10

50 Eggs: Blah blah Me'h. I don't understand how it possible to make a film about a man who can do anything he imagines and yet still make it boring. Plot holes galore too. Would be a lower mark if it weren't for a few good scenes. 5/10

DonkeyB: n/a

Overall - 4/10

No comments: