Monday, November 26, 2012

Project Jen- The Bounty Hunter

We have another challenger for worst film starring Jennifer Aniston.

This 'Project' is developing into something of a race to the bottom. This film is the pits, it is just awful, it is worse than Marley and Me.

Ms Aniston is once again a journalist and she once again fails to impress.

I will spare you the plot summary and say that after 45 minutes, I paused watching to see the Formula One pre race show. This was because I wanted to know if it was raining in Sao Paulo, that is how boring it is. I did not laugh once. When I noticed that Jennifer was supposed to be a journalist in this film (like Marley and Me) and that Jason Sugeikis is in this film (as he is in Horrible Bosses) I spent quite a long time thinking about whether it would be possible to do a two degrees of separation diagram linking all Jennifer Aniston films together. I will keep you posted.

Soundtrack news: No Beach Boys songs, and one of those highly irritating "of the moment" pop soundtracks which dates the film almost immediately.


RATING: 1 Green Dress and I didn't think this film deserves photo but I've been overridden

2 comments:

T Bestwick said...

I (unfortunately) managed to watch this film twice - having completely forgotten I'd seen it before, I rented it!

ShadowFalcon said...

T- ouch I feel for you. I was going to watch this at the same time as DonkeyB but some how I just couldn't bring my self to do it