Sunday, March 17, 2013

Project Jen- Friends with Money

There are many many reasons I should love this film, Joan Cusack, Frances McDormand, Jason Isaacs, Simon McBurney. All actors I really like watching.

I have tried to watch this twice before and both times given up around 20 minutes in - I'm reviewing as I go this time as an incentive to get through, so lets see what happens.

20 minutes in and I already want to turn it off. It's a conversation about having a gay child, it's awful.

I don't identify with any of the characters, they're not believable, they're not interesting and everything about the film is unpleasant.

Jennifer wears a French maid outfit.

The good news is that the first 20 minutes are the worst and there are only 60 minutes afterwards.

It is still no good at all and utterly pointless. Don't watch it.


RATING: 1 Green Dress


No comments: