Monday, May 18, 2015

Pitch Perfect 2

SF: How much did I love the last installment! This was no disappointment, the same zany comedy, brilliant songs and vocal performances. I laughed all the way through and I can't wait for the DVD. Das Sound Machine was a hilarious addition and *spoiler* I now adore the Green Bay Packers. Also Snoop Dog can actually sing. Is this going to be ground breaking now, it is really enjoyable - totally.  Don't miss it.
7.5/10

50Eggs: Watching Pitch Perfect 2 cemented a life lesson for me. It taught me that I do in fact like musicals, and that the reason I have never ever liked one until this series is that they all had rubbish songs. I'm looking at you Chicago, and Les Mis. So you can guess that I enjoyed this film, and personally I would say it's just as good as the first. The songs are still great and, if anything, it's funnier than the first. 8/10

DonkeyB: n/a

Overall: 7.75/10

No comments: