Welcome to the Three Reviews Top Movies
Of course everything here is subject to change...because well we can
Top Five Science Fiction
1. Donnie Darko
2. Twelve Monkeys
3. Fifth Element
4. Terminator 2
5. Dark City
Top Five Anime (Movies)
1. Ghost in the Shell
2. Howls Moving Castle
3. The Girl Who Lept Through Time
4. Princess Mononoke
5. Battle Angel Alita
Top Five Romantic Comedies
2. Just Like Heaven
3. 10 Things I Hate About You
4. Definatly, Maybe
5. You've Got Mail
Top Five bad films that I like anyway
1. Piranha 3D
2. Sucker Punch
3. Rocky 4
4. Your Highness
5. Dead or Alive
Top Five Office Space quotes
1. This isn't so bad, huh? Makin' bucks, gettin' exercise, workin' outside........Fuckin' A.
2. "PC Load Letter"? What the fuck does that mean?
3. No one in this country can ever pronounce my name right. It's not that hard: Na-ghee-na-na-jar. Nagheenanajar.
4. No, not again. I... why does it say paper jam when there is no paper jam? I swear to God, one of these days, I just gonna kick this piece of shit out the window.
5. Well-well look. I already told you: I deal with the god damn customers so the engineers don't have to. I have people skills; I am good at dealing with people. Can't you understand that? What the hell is wrong with you people?
Top Three movies that aren't as good when you're an adult
1.Santa Claus (there was no need to do a super duper loopa at the end)
2. Superman 3 (turning back time by reversing the spin of the earth? No, that wont work)
3. The Goonies (kid gets off with his brothers girlfriend = twat)
Top Three Films with Colons in the Title
1. The Godfather: Part II
2. Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned To Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb
3. Its possible I only like two films with Colons in the title
Top Five Films Other People Like but I Hate (Excluding Dross Like Love Story Which Every Sentient Person Hates (Especially the God Awful Score))
1. 2001: A Space Odyssey (I wonder how I got the idea for this list)
2. Lawrence of Arabia
3. Blade Runner
There are lots of these I could go on and on......
Top Two French Films based on a true story about Men who can't move very much
1. The Diving Bell and the Butterfly